316 SS Pumps | Hastelloy® Mag Drive Pump | Alloy Mag Drive PumpMagnetic Drive sub-ANSI Pumps
MAGNATEX® MP Series
Close coupled, compact, MP Series pumps are the efficient and dependable choice for medium-flow, medium-head applications. The MP Series pump features sub-ANSI sizes for efficient lower flow applications. Affordable, high-performance Magnatex pumps give you higher efficiency with lower horsepower and a lower total cost of ownership.
- Standard SiC-X bearing system for enhanced dry running capability
- Straddle-mounted, double bearing design reduces shaft load and bearing wear when compared to our competitors’ typical cantilevered, overhung designs
- Slip-fit construction allows easy maintenance and on-site repairs with no special tools required
- Large internal flow path handles solids: 1% at 500μ; 8% at 100μ.
- Close coupled configuration eliminates coupling and motor alignment issues
- No expensive mechanical seals; eliminates costly shutdowns and pump repair, which helps eliminate “Reportable Release” issues
- Handles toxic, noxious and corrosive liquids for leak-free pumping with increased safety to plant personnel and the environment
- Optional high-temperature construction to handle up to 660°F
MAGNATEX® MP Series Specifications
|Maximum Flow150 GPM|
|Maximum Head 220 FT|
|Liquid Temperature (consult factory)|
|Maximum Power 10 - 30 HP|
|Connections150# RF Flanges or 300# RF optional|
|Working Pressureup to 5000 psig|
|SpeedsUp to 3550 rpm|
|MagnetsNeodymium or Samarium Cobalt|
|MotorNEMA or IEC Frame Mounted|
- Alloy 20
- Alloy B&C
for suction conditions to 5,000 psi and more.