Magnatex ME Series
- Mag drive sealless pumps eliminate the need for expensive mechanical seals; eliminating costly shutdowns and repairs, which helps reduce "Reportable Release" issues.
- No maintenance intensive mechanical seals required. No seal flush or complex and expensive seal pot systems to monitor or maintain.
- Straddle-mounted inner magnet system with bearings on both sides of the magnet - this design reduces shaft and bearing loads when compared to our competitors overhung, cantilevered, inner magnet designs
- Slip-fit construction, which allows easy on-site maintenance with no special tools or fixtures required
- Large internal flow paths, which means the pumps can easily handle 1% solids @ 500µ and up to 8% solids @ 100µ. Optional baffle-plated rear casing enables enhanced solids handling capability. Optional proprietary self-cleaning strainer technology enables us to handle even higher solids percentages if necessary
- Safely handles toxic, noxious, corrosive or high-temperature liquids with increased safety to personnel and the environment
- Special high-temperature construction is available to handle up to 800°F
- Several dual containment systems are available that virtually eliminate any leakage to the environment when handling extremely hazardous chemicals
Materials of Construction
Registered trademark of Arkema, Inc.